Monday, December 29, 2014

COMING IN 2015


It is hard to believe that we are at the end of another year. 2014 is pretty much just a distant memory, and I want to thank everyone for making this past year such a wonderful year for my blog. We are well over 1 million views to my blog (no, they are not family members), and I am excited for what the new year will bring.

I have been busy researching and working on stories for the new year, and here are some of the coming attractions for the new year:

-February will be black history month (all stories will have a African-American theme)

-three part story on the comedy team The Three Stooges

-three part story on one of the first acting superstars Sarah Bernhardt

-a photo series of Hollywood stars and their offspring

-100th birthday of Frank Sinatra

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment